Thursday 12 February 2009

12.02.09

Today we had to present our idea for the project. I had made a small slide show (mainly to remind me of what to include) as we were restricted to one minute.  This started off well but after the first few the presentations started to get longer! In the end we spent almost the whole day on them, although this was quite frustrating, as I had planed to carry on researching my idea I was aware that it was probably more beneficial to each person as they were getting more advise and feedback.

 

The feedback I received was quite helpful and reassuring – the main pointers were:

Could the exhibition be a permanent one? – as there are currently not any in London.

Possibly base this more around the historical side of type development – look at informative graphics.

Try get to as many exhibitions In London next week.

           

As I had about half an hour left before the end of the day I decided to research into the places I could go around London to make the day as beneficial as possible for me.

No comments: