Thursday 11 December 2008

11.12.08


Over the past week I felt that it had important for me to get back on my website work as that has taken the back foot recently. I have explored the type I want to use with my name (I’m just using Blake as it looks better written than my full name) and other designs using my name to create an identity/ logo. I’ve chosen to use a type called Bank Gothic, It’s an all-uppercase font but I think this works well with my name… I doubt I will use that for the rest, as it’s not a very good body type. Also I have incorporated ‘Graphic design’ into it and I think that it works well.

Today I have used my ‘Logo’ to develop a website style which works well with this. One of the idea’s which I quite like - ‘frames’ the main content of my page while being quite neutral to show off my work, Reflects the red in the logo But not to over powering as I shouldn’t be competing with my work. As I want to create a simple easy to navigate site and I feel that the idea I am progressing at the minute could work well with this.

No comments: