Monday 15 December 2008

Reflection of First Term

I feel that this term was quite challenging, as it was quite a big step up from last year. I feel that at the start of the year I underestimated the amount the course demanded of me and my marks reflect this however I have improved greatly throughout the term putting in more effort as the course progressed. I felt that the first results I received were a bit of a wake up call although I am reassured that they will only contribute to a small percentage of my final grade.

 

I have started the most resent unit (website) in a very organized manner meeting deadlines the course set as well as my own. I have been putting in more effort and coming in to university more frequently on non-timetabled days, this has allowed me to stay on track. Also I think that I have started develop more tangible ideas and settle on them fast allowing me to spend more time on other areas in the unit.

 

I am looking forward to carrying on with the current unit and hopefully improving on my current mark. Although my first grade was quite disappointing I should improve this with the website unit.

No comments: