Wednesday 19 November 2008

19th November

The past week has been very busy getting all the sketchbooks totally finished, but the main thing was the greeting cards which ended up taking longer than I expected as I originally wanted to gold leaf some type but was told that it would be hard for me to do that to such a small area but I resolved that by using a spot varnish to make that area stand out. After I was happy with that I decided to go back to the animal unit to develop the method of securing the two sections of the boxes appropriately I also made another mock up to demonstrate this. The next thing was to finish the a3 design sheets. The night before I felt that it was important to demonstrate how my box design could be adapted to suite a female audience as well even though I was aiming my boy for men.  I felt that this worked very well and I really liked both the boxes and was very pleased with how I tacked this unit.

No comments: