Friday 28 November 2008

28.11.08


Today we had a mini demonstration to familiarise ourselves with Flash, this was a big help as I had recently been doing a abc in dreamweaver so that was still fresh in my mind but I haven’t used flash for almost a year now; and there are some things I need to learn about creating a website in flash apposed to a simple animation, this will help me decide on which programme I should use to build mine.

For the rest of the day I was researching into other portfolio based websites I liked and in particular the website the previous year had done. I felt that the ones, which worked best, were the simplest ones. This helped the user to navigate easily and also I felt that it showed their work off better.

Another way of presenting the gallery is using lightbox, this is a easy to use peace of text u add to the html and it presents the images in a really professional way. 

No comments: