Thursday 20 November 2008

20th November -Evaluation

I felt that this unit has been my favourite unit to date this is because I enjoyed learning what is involved in designing packaging and also how best to present it to the client. It has allowed me to look at nets and how best to create them and scale them down to create mock ups. I think that this project has broadened my possibility’s with what I could do after the course as I found designing packaging very stimulating. I also felt that my time management on this project was better than it has been on other projects, which I hope to continue through to the following projects. And I again look forward to what the next project offers as I again have never created a website and would like to apply some of the new skills I have been learning in Dreamweaver and put them into practise.

No comments: