Thursday 27 November 2008

27th November

 

This morning I was briefed on my new project which I have been excited about starting since I first found out about it last year. I am looking forward to having an online portfolio as it will defiantly prove to be a huge benefit and could result in me getting a job through it. I also would like to find out how enjoyable I find the process, as it is something I could look to focus in ether for further education or as a career. 

After reading through the unit hand out i need to conceder: 

why people use the internet

how they will be able to find my site...links through facebook etc

i need to crate an 'identity' that reflects who i am and what i do.

another very important thing it to make the site user friendly/ easy to navigate around 

No comments: