Thursday 27 November 2008

Starting Competition Brief....

Over the last week I have been looking through the Competition briefs, as I want to carry out a few of them before the end of the year. I have decided to carry out my first brief in a group with Ben, Rob and Chris. We met up and read through the briefs and researching into them for a while before deciding to undertake a 'D and AD' brief, then went with pj’s smoothy one. I thought that it would be beneficial for me to do my first live brief in a group so I can see what is involved in the Competition briefs (also I don’t want to fall behind in this project as I think it will be very time consuming as it is something I have never done before) and then I think that I will start some more later on my own (maybe over the Christmas period or nearer the end of this brief).

No comments: