Friday 16 January 2009

Final Critique

Today we had our final critique, I was looking forward to this as my website has come along way since the last critique, and I have change quite a few small things (but important). Also my website is now fully functional with animation and I have also started my gallery (doesn’t direct the viewer away from my page like lightbox does).

This is the main feedback from the crit:

-Much nicer and its developed a lot since the last crit.

-As the thumbnails (buttons) in my gallery are all landscape; try lining them along the bottom of the page.

-Contact page: don’t really need to state ‘Address, email’ etc as its quite obvious what they are.

I found that this crit has helped me to improve some of the visual elements, I found the comment on about moving the thumbnail practically helpful.  

No comments: