Friday 16 January 2009

Possible Live Brief - Technical Sport Product

 

I want to try carryout a ‘live brief’ before I start my professional project as I think that this will be a extremely important and busy time; I want to spend as much time as possible on that unit as I will also have Anna’s essay at that time as well.

 

While I was searching for a part time job on the internet I came across an advert for a company that needed a designer to edit some of there existing website and also to upload some video. The advert said that it is in ‘CMS’, this required me to carry out some research. I found that its more common with users with little/no knowledge of programming languages to create/manage content, Its primarily a site maintenance. I felt that with online tutorials and after a discussion with kitt and also briefly with Neil I could attempt this however I felt that it was important to be honest when I contact them and I got in touch:

 

“I am a student currently studying graphic design in Bournemouth, I have got an ‘abc’ qualification in Dreamweaver (website software using HTML) and have recently created another website in flash (website software using CSS) and I would love the opportunity to further my professional practice and expand my portfolio within web design. I am confident that I have the skills to create what you are looking for and would enjoy the experience.”

 

No comments: