Friday 30 January 2009

Friday 30.01.09

I found today very helpful as an ideas generation.. Dan had this presentation and exercise which I found helped clarify how to go about starting this unit, and what I want to achieve. It started off by writing down what I want to do after this unit, what I want to do in the future, what category do I like/ done well in, in the past. This defiantly helped me to narrow my search.

Thoughts:

- website?

- publications?

I am also thinking about a rebrand as there will be a large amount of outcomes I could produce to expand my portfolio with. Although it will have to be something I am interested in as this will last for 3 weeks.

I will now expand on what happened today, might think about the approach a bit more, at the moment I would be more interested in a typographic approach.

No comments: