Friday 6 February 2009

Friday 06.02.09

Ahhh today was quite frustrating. My aim was to get a solid idea under way and take advantage of the tutors in…. after a very helpful presentation from Mike Ryan- showed us how his students started off this last year. One of them was very helpful as yesterday I briefly spoke to Mike Ryan about another idea which was to design stuff for a typography exhibition, and one of the presentations he showed was for a graphic design exhibition. Not long after he had finished the university was closed due to a sudden downpour of snow! But having seen the presentations I was confident that this would be a good idea to pursue. I think that I should narrow the typography exhibition down so it is not quite so broad.

I will there for  spend the next few days researching into possible ‘categories’ of type I could base the exhibition around. 

No comments: