Wednesday 25 February 2009

Live Brief Development - Tasty Marketing

 

Over the past few days I have been working on the ‘Tasty Marketing’ brief and I have organized to attend the presentation to the director of ‘Tasty Marketing and Matt Desmier. I am very pleased with the logos I have got together (above), as this was my first attempt of creating an identity through a logo.

 

It is something that I have enjoyed designing and I have also enjoyed the restraints of a brief, which has already been laid out. I have only designed the logos as I would rather present one strong piece, than a couple of alright bits of work. 

 

I stared of by exploring fun friendly typefaces, although I found that they started looking a bit childish and unprofessional – although they want the appearance of being a fun, marketing team the logo should also show that they are serious as well.

 

After this I went with an easy to read typeface and created a fun/ friendly logo by adapting the overall look. I am very happy with the progression of these logos and I am looking forward to present the best logos tomorrow and also getting some feedback. 

No comments: