Friday 20 February 2009

Screen Based Communication 2 Results

Today I received my results for screen-based communication project, I got 56. I was very pleased that I had received over 50 as this means that I am starting to get back on track. 

 

I found the feedback I received to be very helpful and the only negative thing on there was that the image size was a bit small. I wanted to create an easy to navigate site, which reflected me as a designer, and I felt that I met the goals I set my self. I felt that I worked a lot better throughout this brief and my time management was spot on.

 

I am still however a bit concerned that due to my first results I would probably still only be averaging fewer than 50. I am reassured that the main grade that contributes to my final mark would be taken from my professional project. I therefore need to make sure I approach this unit in the same way I did for the screen based one. I will however apply myself as much as possibly to professional project as will need to bring my overall average up in order to progress onto the second year. I would be extremely disappointed if I end this year with fewer than 50! I will therefore really push myself on the professional project and also on Anna’s essay in order to insure I will get onto the BA Graphics.

No comments: