Monday 16 February 2009

Professional Project - development

Over the past few days I have been trying to develop a decent idea to undertake for my professional project. I went back over the work I did with Dan, which was to help come up with an idea. I have now come to the conclusion that I want to use Typography quite heavily and also I want to expand my typographical knowledge.

 

One of the ways I could do this would be to design the material for a Typographical exhibition in a gallery. This would also allow me to undertake another discipline, which I thoroughly enjoyed on the course, which was the logo and identity work for the live brief.

 

I will now go onto researching into other exhibitions surrounding typography, and then onto other areas of relevance before the presentation on Thursday.  

No comments: