Friday 20 February 2009

Live Brief - Tasty Marketing

After I had handed in my learning agreement I had an opportunity to start a live brief for the rest of the day. I was thinking about attempting this ‘Tasty Marketing’ brief a while ago but never got round to it. Although the deadline is a few days away I think that it would be good practice for me to attempt this small brief (in the industry I will not have the luxury of a long deadline).

 

The brief is quite poorly written, but it’s basically asking for a logo and possible ways of incorporating the new style e.g letterheads etc. It also said that we can do as much or as little as I wanted, due to the tight deadline I would rather present a few variations of logos, which I am happy with, than including letterheads or web designs to a poorer standard.

 

This brief would be another piece I could include in my portfolio, which would demonstrate creating a logo design on a tight deadline, for a client.  

 

Tasty Marketing wants to get across their fun/ friendly and personalized way of dealing with their own clients.

 

So today I started drawing up ideas and possible ways of reflecting their fun/ friendly/personalized style. 

No comments: