Thursday 26 February 2009

Tasty Marketing - Presentation

Today after the portfolio lecture I had the presentation of my logo’s to ‘Tasty Marketing’. As the Managing Director only had about half an hour for the presentations and as there were only three of us presenting we decided to all go in together.

 

I was surprised at how laid back it was, as I had never done this before I was unsure of what to expect beforehand and this was a very informal meeting. We took it in turns to present our work and it was more of a discussion what elements worked etc.

 

I was very pleased with the feedback mine got, as it was very positive:

 

-       Liked the overall concept of joining the two middle letters as they could be pushed and used as bullet points etc.

-       She was very happy with the logo I did which had a ‘bite’ taken out of it – said it was something that her team didn’t think about.

 

After the presentation she took our work away and said her next steps were to go back to her own design team and present what we had shown to her. As she liked elements of everyone’s ideas and wants to combine them, rather than just picking one.

 

I found this very helpful as I received very positive feed back and as it was my first meeting with a client, my first attempt of logo design and being restricted by a brief for a client I felt that I had gained a lot of things from one short brief. 

No comments: