Monday 19 January 2009

Possibly Live Brief Reply

Hi Alistair
I am not sure if your going to be able to assist with the web projects I
need done as our website is asp. However I also need someone to loop a DVD
for me urgently to be completed on Monday, tomorrow, as I am off to a trade
show on the Tues with the film. Are you able to assist with this or have
any contacts that may be able to help?
Thanks
Gemma
  

This was ok as I probably would not be able to meet the turn around on it as I would need to do some online tutorials etc as I haven’t used. asp before.

I was quite surprised that she was asking for me to loop a dvd as it can be done in idvd or pretty much any burning software, as she needed it for the next day I responded letting he know that I was more than capable of doing that although I wouldn’t include it as a live brief!:

“Yeh Im not that familiar with asp. although looping the film is defiantly something I could help you with. I’ve done it before and it is fairly straight forward, ill be available to do it tomorrow if you still need someone to do it, please let me know.”   

I was not surprised when she didn’t get back to me, she probably found out how easy it was

No comments: