Thursday 9 October 2008

9th October

Since Monday I have been developing this poster, I started off with this poster although I really liked it I felt that it was to early to settle on it, and I thought that it might have been a bit to simple to show at the critique.

 I wanted to develop another poster, which would have more to it, so I went back and looked at the tag line and I decided to develop a poster around the tag line I designed a abstract poster with ‘one in five adults in the UK is illiterate’, although I felt that ‘what’s the po

int in this poster if people cant read it?’ worked better, so I decided to reflect that tagline and put a rip in the middle of the abstract poster reveling the other tag line. I liked the way that it looked as if someone had ripped the original poster because it was useless to illiterate people, although it did look a bit to busy. Also I felt that because I used a yellow background the white rips blended in and it lost the impact.  

 

No comments: