Friday 3 October 2008

3rd October

Today was more about getting on with your idea so I just started researching into HIV/aids. I found quite I lot of relevant information, I then started to look through other designers campaigns on aids/HIV. I saw that almost all of the posters surrounding aids are portraying messages that say to stay away from people with aids and not to interact with them, as it is easy to be passed on. This was when I decided to research into ways you can catch HIV.

I then thought about creating a poster to generate awareness for the other side of the argument, which is often overlooked. I was thinking to look at sufferers of HIV/Aids and (probably children born into it) and make people aware of the fact that they are being unfairly treated differently. This then developed into a tag line ‘you can’t get aids’ from a hug’, I then spent the rest of the day developing and researching in the library. 

No comments: