Thursday 9 October 2008

Critique

 

As I felt that my last poster was too busy and I didn’t like the yellow background against the rips I thought that it was important to carry on developing the poster. This was the poster I showed in the critique. I used a darker brown as the background as I felt that it was simple enough to allow the rip and the message to stand out. The feedback I got was that the poster did not rely need the rip in it and would probably work better as just the black background and type (like my first one I did!). SIMPLE CAN WORK! I was happy that they agreed that my first style poster worked better and showed me that I should be more confident with showing a piece of work which is very simple as it can work well.  I will now go back to my initial poster and refine the layout as it would have to be perfect if there will just be type. I am now existed to go back and refine my other poster as I think it could work very well.


No comments: